The Ultrasonic Surgical System (Ultrasonic Scalpel)
- ENT Surgeries : Tonsillectomy, Parotid gland tumor resection, Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty
- Head and Neck surgeries : Thyroidectomy, Neck lymphadenectomy
- Breast surgeries : Radical mastectomy, Mastectomy, Axillary lymphadenectomy
- Hepatobiliary surgeries : Cholecystectomy , Appendix surgeries, liver surgeries
- Thoracic surgeries : Radical resection of esophageal cancer, Radical resection of liver cancer, mediastinal surgery, Thoracoscopic surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgeries : Radical gastrectomy for cancer, Resection of rectal cancer (ESRRC), Pancreaticoduodenectomy, Hemorrhoid surgery
- Gynecology ：Adnexectomy, Hysteromyomectomy , Total hysterectomy , Fenestration of fallopian tube for ectopic pregnancy, Pelvic lymphadenectomy
- Urology ：Nephrocystectomy , Adrenalectomy, Radical cystectomy for bladder cancer, Radical nephrectomy, Nephrectomy for renal transplantation, Radical prostatectomy.
1. The high gain ultrasonic hand piece and scalpel design offers equivalent scalpel tip excursion with smaller drive current, for higher system efficiency.
2. The faster dissection speed, reduced thermal damage, stronger coagulation, and higher sealed- vessel burst pressure make it superior to similar products.
3. The scalpels offers cutting, coagulation, dissection, and grasping functions all in one for greater operating efficiency.
4. Scalpels of six different lengths and styles are fully catered to a wide range of open and endoscopic surgical requirements to suit different surgeons.
SS Scissor-type Scalpels
SS9 / SS17
The scissor-type scalpels have been designed as sterilized disposable products, tpp. They include the SS9 and SS17 models that are commonly used in open surgery. The SS series’ unique cutter head design not only delivers similar characteristics to the gun-type scalpels in gripping and dissecting, but also boasts extra unique advantages.
Each scalpel is equipped with a torque wrench for attaching the scalpel to the hand piece, allowing optimal connection between the two.
1. SS9 and SS17’s exquisite cutter heads are smaller and sharper than similar products, offering greater advantages in fine separation and dissection, such as thyroid surgery
2. SS17 is longer and more suitable for deeper tissues dissection, such as radical cervical lymphadenectomy
3. SS scalpels brings greater convenience to neck and head surgeries such as glossectomies, parotidectomies, thyroidectomies, etc